Aspire to reach new heights in your career. We will help you set those goals and achieve them. A&B Electric Company, Inc., is a company that invests in YOUR journey. We make business decisions with our people in mind because you are our future. We utilize and obtain new skills throughout our training and education programs.
Trust the process. We’re electric, and you can be too.
- Group health includes medical, dental, life, and prescription network plan, no deductibles, and minimal copays
- Retirement plan, including paid expenses
- Financial professional availability
- Technology-based access to benefits
- Holidays & paid time off benefit policy
- Career path
- Goal setting
Experience, education, and training in diverse businesses in the industrial electrical industry allow the opportunity to learn, take steps, gain knowledge, earnings, and skill development to strengthen overall career and talents.
- Onboard training and testing
- Department of Labor training
- Apprenticeship training
- First aid/CPR
- Environment, health, and safety management
- Quality management planning
- Craft/classification advancement
- Mississippi Construction Education Foundation/National Center for Construction Education and Research training
- Vendor-specific training
- Supervisor/management training
- Customer/site-specific training